The health and wellbeing of our guests, team members and all who visit The Birch Hotel is our highest priority.
We are actively monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the World Health Organization and the U.K Centres for Disease Control and Prevention and will continue to respond based on the best advice of governments, public health authorities and medical professionals.
To assist guests whose travel may be impacted by the novel coronavirus, The Birch Hotel has modification and cancellation waivers in place for the following regions:
- For guests traveling to, through or from China with stays from January 23– April 30, 2020.
- For guests traveling to, through or from Italy with stays from February 24–April 30, 2020.
- For guests traveling to, through or from South Korea with stays from February 24– April 30, 2020.
- For guests traveling to, through or from Saudi Arabia with stays from February 27– April 30, 2020.
- For guests traveling to, through or from Israel with stays from March 10– April 30, 2020.
- For guests traveling between the United States and the following European countries from March 13– April 30, 2020: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
We encourage guests with questions regarding upcoming reservations to contact The Birch Hotel by telephone on 01706366137 or by email email@example.com for assistance.
We are committed to our guests, our cleanliness and hygiene standards to help keep your mind at ease. We would like to ensure all guests we are doing everything we can in this difficult time to maintain highest standards of cleaning.
The Birch Hotel Team